Thursday, May 26, 2011

My Free bottle of Tide!


I recently wrote to Tide telling them that their detergent left my clothes with small grey stains on my black shirts.  Not only did they write me & tell me how to FIX the problem (which worked!) but they also sent me a coupon for a free bottle of Tide up to 64 loads.  I picked it up at my local Walmart and found that 64 loads are $11.97!!   AND I got it for FREE!  It pays to write to companies and tell them if you have any problems, OR PRAISE! I'm a big advocate of praising companies I love, and I have made out with many many free product coupons!  They need your opinions to get a better bottom line!

So write to your favorite companies, tell them you love them or even if you don't anymore for whatever reason, it really pays in the end!

Just my thought of the day!

No comments:

Post a Comment